This blog is dedicated to sharing Carter's experiences during his service as a missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. It may also serve as a resource to educate those who are interested in the beliefs and practices of the LDS faith. To find out more about Mormon missionaries and the faith they represent, visit Mormon.org

Sunday, August 23, 2015

Let's Get Married!

My week was pretty normal except for one day in particular... I think it was Tuesday but I went on splits with another one of the office missionaries and we went to his sector to go find new people to teach. We're going around just talking with whoever and we find this girl and she's about 20 years old and we start talking. Long story short, she asks me if I know how to cook (they get really distracted while we talk) and I said that I love to then she said, "Bueno, casémenos!" which means, Let's get married!" I had no idea what to say so we just said, uh... here's a pamphlet, go to church, bye! We basically ran away. Oh my gosh it was scary! So there's my interesting story for the week

No comments :