This blog is dedicated to sharing Carter's experiences during his service as a missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. It may also serve as a resource to educate those who are interested in the beliefs and practices of the LDS faith. To find out more about Mormon missionaries and the faith they represent, visit Mormon.org

Sunday, November 23, 2014

End of Transfer 1 in Guayaquil


"Hey everyone, sorry I don`t have time this week at all. I`m in Guayaquil right now (Just for the day, I don`t have transfers) and I only have time to write to the President and to send this one email. Hope you all have a great week and I love you all!! :)

Letter to Pres:
This week we kept working with the families that we had and we also found another man named Miguel A. and we put in a baptismal date with him for the and we`re really excited about him because he has a really strong desire to learn and he`s super receptive to everything. He also asks questions so it`s a great opportunity to teach him. I`m still learning more and more Spanish, of course as I probably will be for the rest of my life and I seeing the hand of the Lord in my life in helping to open my mouth and speak a language that I barely know.

Have a great week!! :)
-Elder Wilcox"


Latest Baptism
He's been in the country for less than 3 months, already has a jersey.

No comments :